Here at Ashes 2 Ashes, we’re all about improving your mind, body and soul rather than focusing on new diet fads or weight loss. So for this week, we’re encouraging you to do at least one thing this week that is going to improve your health and get you out of your comfort zone. This could be anything from trying a new healthy home-cooked meal instead of going out, to attending a new gym class or meditating for the first time.
Here’s a whole list of things we think would be great to try this week and we’d love you to share your activity on social media and tag us so we can celebrate our joint move towards a healthier body and mind.
- Filter through some amazing healthy recipes on Food Gawker to try out
- Do a trial class at an anti-gravity yoga studio like Sky Lab in Sydney or get a bunch of friends together for a pole fitness class like the ones offered at Sydney Pole.
- Look up some Youtube fitness classes to do at home from Youtubers such as Blogilates.
- Download an app like HeadSpace or Calm and start practicing mindfulness and meditation techniques
- Have a day completely makeup free to let your skin breathe
- Take an essential oil bath to relax your body and mind
- Find yourself a health and wellness book to flip through before bed such as the ones listed in this amazing article
- Go to bed one hour earlier because sleep is probably the most important thing you could do for your body.
- Drink an extra glass of water than you normally would
We’d love you to leave your suggestions down below for how to be just that bit healthier this week and of course, tag us in your Instagram pictures, Tweets and Facebook posts so we can get to know our amazing readers.